Are you ready to expand your ability to respond to change in ways that will positively alter your life?
Would you like a roadmap for turning challenges into opportunities?
Do you want to support others in your family, community or workforce in responding skillfully to change?
The 3 Essential Practices to Make Change Suck Less
is a practical, experiential program that builds skills and experience in 3 areas:
(Adapt or die)
Why your organization should invest in this program now:
We coach individuals to develop ChangeAgility so they are able to proactively shape both the journey and the outcome. This means less disruption, disengagement and productivity loss …and a more nimble workforce able to adapt to and thrive in environments of accelerated change.
Change sucks because our default is to avoid it, and therefore, we don’t know how to do it skillfully.
Engage leaders and managers in a structured process to build ChangeAgility.
For many years we’ve worked with leading global companies where the orientation is typically:
- Company announces change;
- Leaders are held accountable to drive the change;
- Employees are told what they must do,
- We communicate it in the most palatable way possible.
Within that (grossly oversimplified) context, engaging employees is and will always be an up-hill battle.
Like it or hate it, change unavoidable. And the pace will continue to accelerate, leaving those who are not ChangeAgile behind.
HOW IT WORKS
Focused topics and interactive exercises
Facilitated group discussion for understanding and support
Take-home actions to reinforce the learning
Focus on integrating and applying skills and insights
Private access to curated resources to support the journey
Your organization should
INVEST IN THIS PROGRAM if…
- You rely on leaders and managers to drive change in your company.
- Innovation, creativity and flexibility are crucial to meeting the company’s objectives.
As an individual, you should
PARTICIPATE if you…
- Are interested in moving into the driver’s seat with respect to change in your own life.
- Lead, manage or influence others and would like to do it more skillfully.
Curious? Let’s connect to discuss this program and how it can accelerate meeting your goals.